She fell asleep, sitting up in a chair. I thought that was funny.
Library
playing iwth friends
Mckinley's birthday tea party and watching the frozen musical
it was a truly selfless gift because dallin and i hated it lol but she was amazed by it all so it was worth it
So some of these pictures are from my mom showing me what her and Cooper were doing while we were out
In between the tea party and the show we got her any ice cream she wanted and she said mint chocolate
She was definitely nervous to be around Anna and Elsa, but she was trying to be really brave
I think that dress is technically a nightgown but she thinks of it just as a dress and so when I told her what we were gonna do, she got so excited and said oh I can wear my dress that has Elsa on it!
When they were reading this book, dAllen said oh you look just like Tinker Bell and so then she wanted a picture with her. I was hoping that because Tinker Bell has beings it would make her want to keep the bangs, but she still is adamant that she grows them out so I’m sad about that because I love her bangs

These were the pictures at the musical. It was in Lehi high school
She was so excited and I think that what she seemed to like the most was the song that Olaf sings and also the let it go song was cool
She fell asleep on the way home
The royalty was there as well. The guy who sang and played the Olaf part was so good.
So that was all for her birthday because she wanted a special time date with mommy and daddy and so that was what we did. So this was the update from the pediatrician. She had to get a shot and she was super brave and handled it really well and she’s healthy as a horse and perfection of course lol we love her.
So like I said in the last post, we staggered the release of all of her presents and they were all from Facebook marketplace so that I could save a ton of money and one of them was a little kid camera and so they’ve both been enjoying walking around taking pictures of things
Bean Museum

top golf with dallin's company
I was so excited that I finally got to meet them all and it’s been years! They were also nice and I’m thankful that Dallin has such good people to work with
on a run with kiersten
Soo pretty
decorating generically for summer because it felt too soon to put up the back to school stuff. Also coop and I have been doing school every day all summer and kinder went to summer school too so I think the kids would have been confused by that Made this with wads of paint and then rolling a ball around in the box to move the paint and it turned out cool. It was a kiwico box and kinder especially loved it
they're watching fireworks out the window together
on the 24th ppl around here went nuts probly cuz there were restrictions on the 4th
haircut!
Our fun vegas trip

We had such a good time and I won name that tune! We saw Colin cloud and he used my mom and I in the show a lot so that was cool. We figured out afterward how he did everything so that was kind of a bus kill, but it was still really cool to see him and in the moment I had no idea how he did all of the stuff so I was like really blown away.
I was so thankful that David and Sara were willing to watch the kids for us so that we could go
The girls got a massage and Dylan gambled and won a lot of money

Bellagio gardens
Airport slots won big

moments at home
Filled the old boat with water and she was telling everyone we got a pool lol they had their first play date where they went independently without me to a neighbors house, and she was feeling so accomplished and excited about that that she snuck out of the house one night and that was super scary. But when she went over to the neighbors house after she was supposed to be in bed she just knocked on their door and said hey do you wanna come over to my pool lol so apparently this pool is really exciting. Needless to say, we have doorknob covers on every single door of this house now and I thought that would do it but the other night I caught them sneaking out through the doggie door so…
I love her drawings. One of them is her and daddy lol you can see his beard and his bald head and glasses.
I love the view out the back. We have such a nice house and I’m so thankful.
Dallin helped her draw pikachu because they have been into Pokémon lately because Dallin finally got them into it lol he’s been trying for a long time and so he drew the outline and then she colored it and she was really excited
Cooper loves playing with these little Pokémon toys and he wanted the legendary bird so bad that I told him if he had his reading goal I would get those for him so he finally got it and he loves those little birds so much
McKinley made these pancakes for us! She loves to cook
Dylan‘s been really into this game lately called chameleon something and basically you paint your character to make it blend in with the background and then it’s like hide and seek and so he’s been getting really artistic with it and he had me play with him one time and it was kind of fun. And it was really cool to meet all of his gaming buddies. After all these years that he’s been playing with them I’ve never met them!

I love her drawings. One of them is her and daddy lol you can see his beard and his bald head and glasses.
I love the view out the back. We have such a nice house and I’m so thankful.
Dallin helped her draw pikachu because they have been into Pokémon lately because Dallin finally got them into it lol he’s been trying for a long time and so he drew the outline and then she colored it and she was really excited
Cooper loves playing with these little Pokémon toys and he wanted the legendary bird so bad that I told him if he had his reading goal I would get those for him so he finally got it and he loves those little birds so much
McKinley made these pancakes for us! She loves to cook
Dylan‘s been really into this game lately called chameleon something and basically you paint your character to make it blend in with the background and then it’s like hide and seek and so he’s been getting really artistic with it and he had me play with him one time and it was kind of fun. And it was really cool to meet all of his gaming buddies. After all these years that he’s been playing with them I’ve never met them!

So I saw this art idea where you put dollops of watercolor paint on a page and then you give the kids a straw to blow the paint across the page to create art that way, and so I thought it looked really fun and we tried it. I forgot to tell him when you need to breathe don’t breathe in through the straw only blow out through the straw because he was blowing out and then forgetting to let go of the straw to breathe in or breathe in through his nose and then he ended up, sucking the paint back in through the straw and accidentally eating paint lol so luckily the bottle said nontoxic, and he spit it out immediately, but still, it was just kind of all over his face and chin for a while because it was like really staining so even though we tried to wash his face, it was not coming off and he just had a blue gin
I love seeing all of her attempts at writing her name! It’s so cute because anytime she sees a letter she’ll say that’s not in my name or hey that’s in my name! So she knows all the letters in her name really well but it’s just really hard for her to remember the order that they go in lol so it’s cute to see the phases of how it goes like she used to only know the M and then she had the MCK and now she knows all the letters, but she doesn’t know the order so it’s just cute to see her slowly piecing it together She said these are drawings of princesses, lol the lines by the eyes are their eyelashes, and the lines on their heads are their crowns
Cooper was underneath the bed when I was rocking McKinley and he was sticking his hand up and waving and I thought it was hilarious
my hair is a tiny bit darker now. It looks really good but it took her five hours and she didn’t even style it because at the five hour point I was like all right I gotta get out of here lol so that was weird

We’ve been going a lot lately and we love it, but I am excited for the school year to start so that there are less kids at Thanksgiving because I feel like every time we go it is so freaking packed
caught a cold at our house
caught a cold at our house
All the videos
That’s it have a good week!
Syd

































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment