After swim lessons with his hair up haha he needs a haircut. I love that he is more willing to have pokey hair now lol it’s so cute
He still loves his naps
Different poses
All her thousands of selfies that end up on my phone lol
Releasing the butterflies was so cool and fun! I loved it just as much as the kids the whole process was so interesting to watch. And cooper was less scared of them because of it I think

They are so adorable π₯°
She made finger puppets with the kiwico box
Drawing the pic on the dvd she got from the library
At playgroup she conquered her fear!
This was one of my favorite experiments that came in the Kiwi cup box! It was showing capillary action so it came with little strings that would suck up the pigment into the white flower so you can see how it works in a flower and then we were also able to see it in our house plant because one of the leaves was dead, so I cut it off and we keep seeing a droplet of water at the end of that branch, even though I watered it a few days ago, so we’re able to see it, carrying the water up to the top from the roots
Date at the wild rose

More pics from the butterfly release
It was so amazing
And it makes me happy to see how happy Dallin is for the kids being so excited about it haha he’s such a good dad
She went head first down the bounce house slide and ended up with this on her eye. I think it was like a rug burn

McKinley saw a lot of clouds the night before and she said oh mommy maybe in the morning it will rain! And I said yeah maybe and so she said OK if I wake up and it’s raining we’re gonna go out there and watch it OK and I said OK so then the next morning she said mommy look it’s raining! And so we got a bunch of blankets and went out on the porch and watched it and listen to music while we watch it and it was the most magical morning ever! I loved having that slow, relaxing start to it and there’s nothing more amazing than cuddling a little kid and watching rain and listening to John Mayer lol
She got the free book from dolly partins program too!
This one catapillar made the cocoon but then I think it died and never came out. But it was great we still ended up with 9!
How adorable are these shelves!? My new built-ins and the ability to decorate them is my new favorite thing and I look forward to it every month lol and it’s so cute because McKinley does too. I am so excited that I have converted her to loving decorating, fashion, and dancing with the stars just as much as I do! Lol every time I try on a new outfit, she looks at it and tells me her thoughts. And she wants to help decorate and she watches the show with me and says oh that was cool and oh wow look at her pretty dress and stuff like that. It’s so cool that she’s more kid less baby now and we can have shared interests.
She said look I’m a snowman! (She dresses herself… thus the sweatshirt under the dress + pants and a hat.)
They’re so big now!!π

Dallin was excited to get these and open them with the kids because they’re the special 30th anniversary version
Sara’s art included
We had red stuff all over the counter from this
They still sleep like crap at night so they always wanna nap

I thought it was cool our last name was in my book
How they sleep is so cute
Sadie sleeping with her eyes open
His obsession with magic tree house books is my favorite this it’s so adorable
I got new shoes



















































































No comments:
Post a Comment